Foundation Grant Information
- Foundation Center Foundation Grant Maker Search
- The Foundation Center’s Philanthropy News Digest publishes requests for proposals and notices of awards as a free service for grant-making organizations and nonprofits.
- Michigan State University Library - Grants and Related Resources
- The Hawai‘i Environmental Education Alliance maintains an interesting list of grant opportunities
GrantStation, Inc. offers nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies the opportunity to identify potential funding sources for their programs or projects as well as resources to mentor these organizations through the grant seeking process.
Hawaiʻi County organizations and residents are invited to apply for access to the Department of R&D’s GrantStation subscription. Please follow this multi-step, but simple process:
- Submit an Application for Access to GrantStation to R&D using the online application form.
- Receive acceptance from R&D via email along with an invitation to create a free account on the Hawaiʻi County Grant Connection website where the GrantStation portal is located.
- Go to Hawaiʻi County Grant Connection.
- Select the Log In menu selection located at the upper right corner of the website.
- Enter user’s email address and the password of choice on the “Sign up” page.
- R&D will approve the new account based on information submitted on the Application for Access.
- Upon electronic notification that user’s Hawaiʻi County Grant Connection “membership” has been approved, (a) go to Hawaiʻi County Grant Connection, (b) select the “Log in for access” menu item, (c) on the “Sign up” page, select the statement at the bottom “I’m already a member log in” statement at the bottom, and (d) log in using the email address and password used to create the account.
- To access GrantStation log in to Hawaiʻi County Grant Connection, go to the members only “Login for Access” page, click on the GrantStation logo, and begin searching for grants.
Other Subscription-Based Foundation Grant Information
- Foundation Center
- The Grantsmanship Center (TGCI) provides some limited free information. TGCI’s GrantDomain is its fee-based funding database.
Local Foundation and Corporate Funders
- Atherton Family Foundation
- Bank of Hawaiʻi Charitable Foundation Services
- Cooke Foundation, Limited
- Hawaiʻi Community Foundation
- HMSA Foundation
- Hawaiʻi Council for the Humanities
- Hawaiʻi People’s Fund
- HPM Building Supply
- Home Depot Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente Hawai‘i Region Community Grants Program
- Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation
- Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation
- Matson Foundation Community Giving and Ka Ipu ʻAina (Container for the Land) programs
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs Community Grants
- Target Corporate Giving
- Wal-Mart Local Giving Program
- Women’s Fund of Hawaiʻi